Бронедвери, входные двери, металлические двери, стальные двери, сертифицированные бронедвери, противопожарные двери, пуленепробиваемые двери
На главную «Весь мир бронедверей» · 
Важно знать · Главная · Бронедвери · Замки · Фурнитура · Решетки   Конструкции · Цены · О фирме · Как заказать · Статьи · Замена замков

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> Door Lock Settings
V
Williamhawk
28.10.2017, 14:45

Новичок

Пользователи

Hello all ,

try to view the Scion Xd website. there it gives a few video instructions on altering the settings of the door locks. i tried it myself and it worked on the corolla too.

the default with the corolla is when you start the engine and move the shifter from P to D/3, all the doors lock. in the Scion Xd site it gives a video instruction where you can have the door to lock up when the car reaches a certain speed.

what i dont like about the corolla door lock up default setting is when you stop and put the the shifter to P again, all the doors unlock. im kinda paranoid about having the doors unlocked while i am inside the car. so for me the 2nd video instruction is most suitable.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
...anation.com/forum/149-coro...k-setting... deleted

...eo-examples-from-website-builder-software-platform...
deleted

+Цитировать сообщение
Сергей ВМБ
28.10.2017, 15:21

Активный участник

Администраторы
Kyiv

In the same way, i remember that itsnt place for promotion of auto's locks. All URLs will be deleted.

We dont interest of cars or cars' locks, but we will be glad if you share there any information about crimes and thefts, some statistics about it.

For exmaple:

Statistic of crimes of appartments' thefts

I remember that our company produce safety doors, which have sertificates according to EN 1627:2015. We can realize doors according to 4, 5, 6 class of burglary resistance. We also produce strongboxes & bank storages and doors according EN 4012 up to 9 level. We can propose safety fragment- & bulletproof vests & helmets.

You can look how we tested our production wink.gif

Our tests

+Цитировать сообщение
Сергей ВМБ
28.10.2017, 15:34

Активный участник

Администраторы
Kyiv

We have the most powefull safety doors & materials Youtube channel in Ukraine. Enjoy)

[youtube]G7OeCSmcadY[/youtube]

It can be easily found tongue.gif

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
()

: · ·

· · ·

: 28.3.2024, 19:57

Двери от компании «Весь мир бронедверей»: бронедвери, входные двери, металлические двери. На нашем сайте вы можете узнать цены на бронедвери, посетить форум о дверях, заказать, купить бронедвери, а также узнать о новых акциях на двери и ознакомится с интересными статьями данной тематики. ТМ «Весь мир бронедверей» - это лучшие бронедвери Киева и Украины.